By GSR Baker
August 21, 2020
Nothing pisses me off more than being lied to, manipulated, especially by people stabbing me in the back while sweetly smiling at me and assuring me they have my best interest in their heart. My anger really boils over when that betrayal comes from politicians or corporations intent on increasing their own power and wealth, even if it means destroying the lives of everyday Americans.
Movies and news stories of such corruptions are quick to capture my attention. One such movie is “Erin Brockovich“, the story of a legal assistant who discovered the massive toxic dumping of poisons into the local water supply by PG&E, the California electric utility company. Poisoning that resulted in cancer-causing deaths, birth defects for hundreds of people.
3M and DuPont used their massive wealth and political connections to cover-up their crimes for decades, while continuing to dump poisonous chemicals into the drinking water in Minnesota, West Virginia and Ohio, utterly destroying people’s lives. The DuPont fight took 20 years to expose their crimes and people are still living with the consequences of the toxins coursing through their bodies. That story is covered in the movie “Dark Waters“.
Politicians are just as corrupt and have no problem using their power to build their wealth. They see the U.S. taxpayers hard-earned money as their personal fund to do whatever they want, no matter who it hurts. For over 20 years, members of Congress used a slush fund of taxpayer money to cover up accusations of sexual harassment, beginning in 1995. On the other hand, the Keating 5 used their power to protect the Chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association and his crooked financial practices in exchange for generous campaign donations.
Today we are dealing with Covid-19. The infections, the deaths, job and business loss. It didn’t take long to start hearing completely opposing stories of how dangerous the virus is and the best way to treat it. It really angered me how quickly it turned political and watching how hard someone was working to manipulate me, all for their own power and wealth. The chart below and others like it was a massive neon sign that something nefarious was happening and Americans were dying because of the games being played. My anger grew as I researched the what, why, when, who, where and how all of this was being handled. Half of the information was disappearing as quickly as it was appearing, making it difficult to find the truth. I will not allow myself to be manipulated so others can become more powerful and more wealthy. So I started asking questions, most of all… who benefits the most from all of this?
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons, America’s Frontline Doctors and others have tried repeatedly to inform the American people of the safety and effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine, and yet, at every corner they have been blocked. Why are we seeing the 21st Century version of book-burning? Do they really think I am too stupid to look at all the information and make a rational decision? Do they really think I need them to tell me what to think, what to know? I don’t know about you, but that doesn’t fly with me.
Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and too many other Big Tech Giants have deleted or downgraded posts, articles and videos so that no one sees them, all while sharing stories of studies that prove hydroxychloroquine is dangerous and we must all run and bury our heads in the sand. Only after 2 long weeks of bombardment of these stories 24/7, somewhere on the back page of the tabloid do we learn the study was fraudulent… cooked, manipulated data to present a false narrative.
Expert after expert, doctors, scientists, researchers have been silenced or destroyed, for merely sharing the truth that hydroxychloroquine is safe and effective when used early, and above all, inexpensive. And therein lies the catch. No one is going to get rich off of hydroxychloroquine.
The above chart is from April 28, 2020, which means it has been well-known for months, how safe and effective this cure is, and yet today, the vast majority of the American people are terrified of the treatment… all based on lies. This chart below, as of July 30, 2020, still shows if hydroxychloroquine is given at the first sign, on an outpatient basis, the death rate drastically drops.
The website for this study is updated daily and clearly shows the dramatic differences in deaths per million between the early and late use of hydroxychloroquine. It is unbelievable that 3rd world countries have a much lower death rate than the U.S. Is it because they have smarter scientists? Doctors? I would hope not, but I fully believe it is all about greed and the desire for more power.
Let’s look at some facts:
Dr. Fauci has been the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) since 19841. NIAID is one of 27 institutions under the umbrella of the National Institute of Health (NIH). Both of these are government agencies. NIAID “conducts and supports basic and applied research to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases.”2
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) is another government health agency. The CDC’s mission statement states: “… works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same.”3
The purpose of the NIAID and CDC should make every American feel safe and reassured that the best of the best is focusing on any risk to their health, but are they?
The NIH and CDC both have foundations, from which they receive billions and billions of dollars from a very long list of donors.4 Some donors are probably good people and corporations with a desire to help, but sadly, some seem to be buying special influence in studies or whatever will best benefit them, the corporation or individual. Big Pharma and companies associated with the medical industry are big donors to both. The conflicts of interest between the needs of the American people and the NIH’s and CDC’s desire to maintain their healthy flow of money is astounding, and I believe directly impacts the decisions they make.5
So where does that leave us when it comes to Covid-19 and the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment? The country has split into diametrically opposing camps: a lifesaver or a killer. The fight has gotten so crazy, most Americans don’t know what to think or believe. It definitely doesn’t help when the information provided by one side disappears as fast as it appears, while the other side has a huge microphone and a gamut of outlets to spread their viewpoint. So what is one to do?
First, and foremost, one must follow the facts, and a close second is to follow the money.
Hydroxychloroquine is a derivative of quinine, which comes from the bark of the Cinchona tree. Western civilization first learned of quinine in 1638 when the Spanish colonized Peru and began to suffer from malaria. The Incas taught them how crush the bark into a powder and use it to treat the malaria. Soon, large quantities of the powdered bark made its way to Europe and was used for a variety of illnesses.6
By the early 1800s, the ability to extract quinine itself from the tree bark had been discovered, which was very useful to the various empires moving into parts of the world where malaria was a problem. British soldiers in India were often put out of commission by the pesky malaria-carrying mosquitoes. Though quinine was a part of their daily regimen, its bitter flavor was a point of contention, so a creative British officer developed tonic water to make the daily doses more palatable. (Yes, the same tonic water used in a gin and tonic.) 6
Cinchona tree farms were expanded to other parts of the world, such as India, Java and East of Congo. Quinine was used in all parts of the world afflicted by malaria, such as the southern U.S., Mexico, Central and South America, southern Europe, Africa, India, southern Asia, Pacific islands and Australia. By 1934, over-harvesting led to the development of synthesized quinine, known as chloroquine.6
Though regular use of quinine had troubling side effects, they were not as bad as malaria. Chloroquine’s side effects were not quite as bad as quinine, though long-term use could result in heart or eye problems. Even so, it was used extensively during WW II. A surprising outcome was the discovery of its effectiveness for soldiers struggling with lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. After the war ended, these soldiers often requested the continuation of chloroquine to ease their lives.6
By 1955, an even safer version had been developed and approved for use… hydroxychloroquine. For 65 years, hydroxychloroquine has been used as a preventative and treatment for some types of malaria, and treatment for lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. These groups of patients can take the medication for decades, with no ill-affects. More recently, hydroxychloroquine has been found useful in the treatment of some cancers and to prevent heart problems in an unborn baby whose mother has an autoimmune condition that causes her body to attack the baby’s heart. Over 65 years, billions of doses have been taken by people all around the world.7
Now, to be fair, there are the possibilities of side effects with hydroxychloroquine. There are absolutely no medications / treatments / herbs that are 100% safe for the entire world. Everyone’s body is unique, and that does play a factor into how the body interacts with any type of medication.
The U.S. has 1.3 million rheumatoid arthritis and 1.5 million lupus patients. A 2019 study by the Hopkins Lupus Cohort found that five years of daily use of hydroxychloroquine resulted in a 1% chance of developing retinopathy, a disease of the retina that can result in vision loss. Dr. Daniel Wallace, a leading physician and researcher for 42 years on lupus and rheumatology and with over 1,500 patients stated: “hydroxychloroquine is a very safe drug” and “… no patient of mine has ever been hospitalized for a complication”.8
Even though people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus are at a higher risk of heart disease, hydroxychloroquine is still regularly prescribed as a treatment for both, though there is a concern hydroxychloroquine negatively impacts QT prolongation. QT prolongation means the heart muscle takes longer than normal to recharge between beats. Surprisingly, hydroxychloroquine’s ability to reduce inflammation, as well as reduce cholesterol, blood sugar, sticky blood and the tendency of blood to excessively clot actually aids in reducing heart risk for lupus and RA patients.9
Hydroxychloroquine is considered so safe, it is given to women throughout their pregnancies and while breast-feeding. 10
The World Health Organization (WHO) has listed chloroquine / hydroxychloroquine as essential drugs for decades. The WHO stated medication selection is based on the criteria of: “Priority conditions are selected on the basis of current and estimated future public health relevance, and potential for safe and cost-effective treatment.” Even a 2005 study conducted by the CDC and the Clinical Research Institute of Montreal in Canada determined chloroquine (the earlier and less safe version of hydroxychloroquine) was safe and effective against SARS – CoV (SARS 1, Covid-19 is SARS 2). You may remember the SARS 1 virus that hit the U.S. from 2002 – 2005. The study concluded:
“Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection.“11
Did you notice chloroquine was found to work prior to the SARS CoV infection? Yes, it was used prophylactically to protect doctors, nurses and other medical staff from contracting SARS 1, just like China, India, South Korea, Costa Rica, United Arab Emirates, Turkey, Indonesia, Ukraine, Morocco, Greece, Malaysia and Cuba have been using hydroxychloroquine prophylactically for the SARS 2 version of the virus, Covid-19.12
Just how effective is hydroxychloroquine in fighting Covid-19? The C19Study’s website lists all the studies on hydroxychloroquine and its effectiveness against viruses going all the way back to 2004, especially Covid-19. Clicking on the name of the study expands the information regarding the study and frequently provides links to the study itself. As you can see, the majority of the studies are positive for the use of hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of Covid-19 (or other viruses studied).
The website also provides a list of in vitro (test tube) studies, meta analyses (a quantitative statistical analysis of multiple studies), animal and other studies with negative results. The negative studies tend to be those later determined to be fraudulent. Finding studies on the internet can often be a challenge itself. Between various search engines manipulating the results and very long lists of news stories, the actual study may not appear until page 10 or 20 in the results.
Even more impactful are the real life stories of people who recovered successfully from Covid-19 with the use of hydroxychloroquine, what Dr. Fauci calls anecdotal so he can ignore them. The most amazing comes from a crowded slum in India with 650,000 people crowded into 2.5 square kilometers (roughly 1.55 square miles). With that many people packed into such a small area, it could easily have become overwhelmed with Covid-19 patients. However, India’s death rate is currently 37 per million people, whereas the U.S. death rate is about 515 per million.13
There are several reasons for India’s success, but the best is its extensive use of hydroxychloroquine starting early in the spread of the virus, using it prophylactically to prevent infection and prescribing early after diagnosis for people on an outpatient basis. A Texas nursing home had amazing results with hydroxychloroquine, which makes the deaths of thousands and thousands in New York nursing homes even more heartbreaking as Governor Cuomo denied New Yorkers the right to use hydroxychloroquine unless they were part of a study in a hospital. By the time people were admitted to the hospital, the virus had advanced to dangerous levels in their body.14
So, with so many studies and analyses from the around world proving hydroxychloroquine is safe and effective, especially when given early on an outpatient basis, and many 3rd world countries with death rates eight times lower or more than the U.S. and Europe, why in the world is there such an effort to ensure no American can or will use it?15 That is where we follow the money. Hydroyxchloroquine’s patent ran out decades ago. Treatment with it is about $20.
As mentioned earlier in this article, the CDC and the NIH, both government health agencies have foundations, through which they receive billions of dollars in donations – much of which comes from Big Pharma. Not to mention, Fauci has been the director of NIAID since 1984, one of the 27 institutes under the NIH umbrella. The infectious disease arena is his bailiwick and it is reasonable to believe he would not want to do anything that would turn off the financial money-trap.
Fauci’s biggest talking points have been the need to stay locked down until a vaccine is created and recommending Remdesivir as a treatment until then. Remdesivir is made by Gilead Sciences. The NIH has created a panel to provide guidelines for Covid-19. Of the 34 members, nine revealed they had financial ties to Gilead Sciences, but seven others failed to do so, meaning nearly half of the panel are financially connected to Gilead Sciences. Two of the three of the co-chairs are also linked to Gilead Sciences financially.16 This NIH panel recommended against the use of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, ignoring the 65 years of use by millions of people, some of whom have used it for decades.17
Interestingly, Remdesivir has participated in two small trials, has not received official FDA approval, though it was approved for emergency use for Covid-19. The FDA had done the same for hydroxychloroquine, though many governors had banned or restricted its use, but has since rescinded that approval. Yet all the while, we have heard Fauci, Birx and the left-stream media push Remdesivir as the savior for Covid-19. Double standard?
The NIH panel ties to Gilead Sciences financially means much more than the roughly $3,000 per treatment with Remdesivir (as opposed to approximately $20 for hydroxychloroquine). An April 2020 Forbes article reported Gilead Sciences was in financial trouble before the Covid-19 pandemic hit. Not surprisingly, the article, which hurts Gilead Sciences, has disappeared, much like the articles and videos supporting hydroxychloroquine by physicians have disappeared. The article discussed how Gilead Sciences was hoping Remdesivir would pull it out of its financial slump.
Using a non-traditional search engine and hours of research did result in a troubling picture for Gilead Sciences’ financial situation. First, Gilead Sciences has lost 10 of its top executives since 2018 and its CEO left in March of 2020. The hope had been its Ebola treatment, Remdesivir, would turn things around, but it failed to perform adequately enough. In addition, Gilead Sciences sales of hepatitis B and C drugs had fallen significantly, further weighing the company down. A 2014 – 2015 investigation was conducted by the Senate Finance Committee and the concern Gilead Sciences was price gouging its Hepatitis C medication. To top it off, Gilead Sciences was dealing with backlash over its marketing practices against competitors and a lawsuit for putting money before patient safety.18
Gilead Sciences HIV drugs worked, but the side effects caused kidney and bone problems. Safer and equally effective drugs were developed, but kept off the market in order to rake in as much as possible off the old patent before releasing the new medication with a new patent. The delay caused more patients to develop kidney and bone problems over a 10-year period.18
To add insult to injury, Remdesivir’s price sticker of over $3,000 per treatment ignored the $99 million the U.S. taxpayers have already forked out on its development. Not to mention, Remdesivir is administered via an IV, which requires a hospital stay (and hospital charges) of up to 2 weeks for the entire process.18
Sadly, Remdesivir has not lived up to all the hype. In March 2020, China begged to be allowed to conduct a trial of Remdesivir (probably to reverse engineer it and steal it for themselves), and Gilead Sciences agreed. The trial was a flop. The WHO posted a draft of the Chinese trial in April 2020, then quickly pulled it down, but not before it was seen by the news outlet, Stat News. Per Stat News, Remdesivir did not speed up recovery from Covid-19 or prevent death.19
At the same time the Chinese trial was taking place, 1,800 patients were being treated in the U.S., Canada, Japan and Europe with Remdesivir for compassionate use for Covid-19. Prior to the release of the Chinese trial draft, Gilead Sciences published data in the New England Journal of Medicine on only 53 of the 1,800 patients. Interestingly, data from Ebola trials revealed a side of Remdesivir that I am sure Fauci and Gilead Sciences have not reported, but Biosphere did:
“… about 25% of patients receiving it have severe side effects, including multiple-organ dysfunction syndrome, septic shock, acute kidney injury and low blood pressure. Another 23% demonstrated evidence of liver damage on lab tests.“20
Not surprising, this was not mentioned in Gilead Sciences’ press release of their published data for Covid-19. Remember, five years of hydroxychloroquine might result in a 1% chance of developing eye problems, and has been deemed safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as the unborn baby. Remdesivir’s median time to recovery was 11 days, whereas hydroxychloroquine’s is 5 days. So why was Remdesivir, a brand new drug, approved on May 1, 2020 for public use without the strenuous testing and trials demanded for hydroxychloroquine, which has been used by millions and millions for 65 years? 21
Fauci’s other favorite talking point has been a vaccine for Covid-19. For months, Fauci and Bill Gates have been telling us the country cannot really open up until there is a vaccine, that life cannot return to normal until every single person, all seven billion, are vaccinated. We are endlessly told businesses cannot open, people cannot return to their jobs, children and college students cannot go back to their classrooms. No going out to eat, movies, church, baseball, basketball, NASCAR… We are told we must hunker down in our homes until we are vaccinated and can prove it and that might take a year or year and a half.22
So what financial interests do Gates and Fauci have in the outcome of Covid-19? As discussed earlier, the CDC and NIH foundations receive billions in donations, too many of which are connected to medical and scientific research and products. NIAID has further benefited from a donation by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which is funding a group that is assisting NIAID to develop a potential vaccine. While Fauci may not benefit directly, he is director of NIAID, and if successful, NIAID stands to greatly benefit.23
The World Health Organization (WHO) also stands to greatly benefit. Up until the U.S. withdrew funds from the WHO, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) was the second largest donor to the WHO. Now that the U.S. has withdrawn its funds, BMGF is the world’s largest donor to the WHO. Since the WHO is pushing to fast track vaccines and drugs to fight Covid-19, and BMGF is right in the middle of that push, one can’t help but wonder just how much influence those billions of dollars in donations can buy. How much safety and effectiveness will be lost by the push to fast track those vaccines and drugs?24
Bill Gates is building seven vaccine manufacturing facilities to speed time to market. Gates stated he will probably lose a few billion if some of the facilities are not used, but he will probably make billions more when all is said and done. Current discussion has suggested the cost of the vaccine will be about $40. Multiply that out by seven billion people in the world, that could easily result in $280 billion dollars. Not bad, considering U.S. taxpayers, as well as taxpayers in other parts of the world are funding much of the research and trials in the first place: Moderna, Sanofi, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZenca, Johnson & Johnson, Merck and Novavax to name a few.25
The scariest part of all of this is just how fast the process is being rushed. Vaccine development, testing and trials normally take 10 – 15 years before they are ready to go to market. Yes, we do get new flu vaccines every year, but those are built from flu vaccines of previous years. The flu goes in cycles, so if a previous virus is making the rounds again it is included in the new vaccine. If a previous virus has mutated, it takes much less time to modify the previous vaccine to work on the new mutation. All that being said, flu vaccines are only about 50% effective. This is mostly due to the expert opinions as to which group of flu viruses will be making the rounds during the upcoming season six months into the future. Some opinions have been so off-base, the vaccine effectiveness has dropped to as low as 19%. 26
So if vaccine development to market normally takes 10 – 15 years, how in the world do the ‘experts’ expect to be able to develop an effective and safe vaccine in only 12 – 18 months? Part of that must surely necessitate disregarding adequate testing and shortened trial times. Injuries from vaccines don’t always appear immediately and may actually take years before it is discovered. Guillain-Barré Syndrome was a result of the 1976 Swine Flu vaccine. In the Philippines in 2016, it is estimated 100,000 children were put in harms way by the Dengvaxia vaccine, designed to prevent dengue fever. It did not prevent dengue fever: “When those kids caught dengue after being vaccinated, the vaccine appeared to worsen the disease in some instances. Specifically, for children who had never been exposed to dengue, the vaccine seemed to increase the risk of a deadly complication called plasma leakage syndrome, in which blood vessels start to leak the yellow fluid of the blood.“
In a similar result, an experimental vaccine for SARS 1 (SARS CoV 1) in 2002 failed miserably when tested on mice. After being vaccinated, the mice were exposed to the virus and the vaccine increased the severity of the illness. In 2004, ferrets were tested with a coronavirus vaccine. While the ferrets were immune to that strain of the coronavirus, they all developed liver damage resulting in severe hepatitis. If these animal tests had not been conducted, these ‘problems’ would not have been known until they had been injected into humans. These failures are not surprising when you consider researchers have been trying for 30 years to create a coronavirus vaccine without success. Now we are dealing with SARS 2 (SARS CoV 2).27
In 2002, LYMErix was recalled. Though SmithKline Beecham, the developers of LYMErix knew people with specific types of genetic make-up were more disposed to develop arthritis or neuro problems, that information was withheld from the product literature. As a result, physicians and patients were unable to make informed decisions due to a lack of information.28
Many know of the Salk Polio Vaccine of 1955, but most are unaware of the Dr. Maurice Brodie Polio Vaccine of 1934. The consequences resulted in a massive payout (for that time) to cover up the catastrophe so the public would not become fearful of vaccines. A polio outbreak had happened in Los Angeles. To protect the medical staff, 198 doctors and nurses were given Dr. Brodie’s new polio vaccine, along with a serum designed to boost the recipient’s immune system in a hope it would stimulate the creation of antibodies against polio. Instead, the combination of the polio vaccine and the serum sent the recipient’s immune system into a massive overdrive and attacked the body. The condition was eventually called Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, which is also known today as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). The settlement payout was $1 million ($100 million in today’s dollars) to silence the victims, the vast majority of which were never able to work again.29
It has since been determined that a variety of events can result in CFS/ME. Our immune system may be dealing with toxins in our environment, but when suddenly hit with a vaccine designed to stimulate the immune system to create antibodies, it may go into overdrive and result in unintended consequences. The same has been seen when a vaccine contains multiple diseases, forcing the immune system to fight and develop antibodies for all of them at once. Roughly one million Americans live with CFS/ME.
A recent study by the U.S. military determined the influenza vaccine increased the coronavirus risk by 36%. They found:
“While influenza vaccination offers protection against influenza, natural influenza infection may reduce the risk of non-influenza respiratory viruses by providing temporary, non-specific immunity against these viruses. On the other hand, recently published studies have described the phenomenon of vaccine-associated virus interference; that is, vaccinated individuals may be at increased risk for other respiratory viruses because they do not receive the non-specific immunity associated with natural infection.”
In other words, the flu vaccine can give some protection against the flu, but actually catching and recovering from the flu can also give protection against other types of respiratory viruses. However, published studies have shown that vaccines can actually create a virus interference – increasing the risk for other types of respiratory viruses. This is similar to what happened with the dengue fever vaccine in the Philippines.
Italy was also particularly hard hit by Covid-19. In September 2019, Italy used a brand new type of influenza vaccine, called VIQCC. Most flu vaccines are produced in embryonated chicken eggs, but VIQCC, is produced from cultured animal cells. This was intended to give more of a “boost” to the immune system as a result. VIQCC also contains four types of viruses – 2 type A viruses (H1N1 and H3N2) and 2 type B viruses. This “super” vaccine impacted the immune system in much the same way the 1934 polio vaccine did on the doctors and nurses… by increasing coronavirus infection through virus interference.
As the world watched the horrific death rates in Italy, with no understanding of why Italy was hit so hard, everyone was sure the same thing was coming to their country. The panic of the public grew by leaps and bounds.
There are many things to consider when taking a vaccine:
– Will your gene make-up play a role in your ability to tolerate the vaccine?
– Are there toxins in your environment that will affect your ability to tolerate the vaccine?
– Are you currently fighting off some type of disease or infection that will affect your ability to tolerate the vaccine?
– How long has the vaccine been around, what testing did it go through and what were the outcomes of the trials?
– What are the ingredients of the vaccine? For a list of vaccine ingredients, click here.
– Vaccine recalls
Do be aware a brand new technology is being fast-tracked to create a Covid-19 vaccine… the mRNA vaccine. A synthesized version of the virus’ mRNA is used to stimulate the immune system to create antibodies to the actual virus. Up to this point, mRNA has been used to treat cancer. In these cases, the mRNAs are developed specifically for each patient’s tumor. It is unclear if this specificity also includes the uniqueness of each person’s genetic makeup or other characteristics.30
However, what is clear is that the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine will be a one-size fits all. What works well for one may result in unintended consequences for another, such as creating an unforeseen immune reaction. Between the brand new technology and the rush to beat the 53 other vaccines under development, it is doubtful enough testing and trials will be conducted to truly determine the safety of this vaccine, let alone the other 53 being developed in a race to get to market first .30
Newly found documents have been released and reveal an agreement that began in 2009 between NIAID (Fauci is director), NIH and Moderna. Moderna is a biotech company in Massachusetts. The agreement between our national health agencies and a private company is to collaborate on the ‘development of broadly neutralizing monoclonal antibodies for preventative and therapeutic use” provided by NIAID, utilizing Moderna’s “messenger RNA platform and messenger RNA constructs for treatment and prevention of disease“.
My question is, how can the national health agencies responsible for aiding in policy decisions affecting the lives of Americans be objective, when they are directly working with a private company to create treatment for diseases? How can the NIH or NIAID fairly evaluate other products on the market when showing favorability to their partner?
Would the NIH or NIAID consider current products on the market or hold off until the product they and their partner are working on is ready for market? What advice would they give to the country’s policy makers?
Other concerns are the patents that now belong to NIH, NIAID and Moderna, as well as federal scientists that participated in the development of the products, who can make up to $150,000 per year for vaccines on which they work. Between the extra income above the salaries paid to scientists by the American workers and the royalties on the patents paid to these government healthcare agencies, it is no stretch to believe the money would take precedence over the health of the American people.
These images are all part of the 153 page NIH-Moderna-Confidential-Agreements available for download above. This agreement appears to have begun in 2009 and has been updated regularly in the years since. It appears to be ongoing. Since the agreement was deemed ‘confidential’, I am sure there is much more to this than we yet know.
The first round of trials included 45 individuals, ages 18 – 55. All were required to be extremely healthy: no diabetes, no high blood pressure, never had cancer or autoimmune diseases, never smoked a cigarette, etc.
15 received 250 mcg (micrograms)
15 received 100 mcg
15 received 80 mcg
Of the 100 mcg group, 80% of these very healthy people suffered systemic side effects including fatigue, chills, headaches and / or muscle pain after the first dose. After the second dose, 100% of this group experienced side effects.
Of the 250 mcg group, 100% of the participants suffered systemic side effects after both the first and second vaccines.
According to one expert, side effects were not a ‘common problem’. I guess that is one way to describe it.
The normal process is to begin with animal testing. After the animals are vaccinated and it has been determined they have developed antibodies, they are then exposed to the virus to ensure the vaccine works. Some vaccine failures over the years reveal themselves at this time, such as when the vaccine actually enhances contraction of the virus resulting in very severe cases, and sometimes death. This type of testing is not permitted on humans, so no one will know if this is a concern until the participants return to their daily lives and are exposed to Covid-19 at some point.
The vast majority of the population is not extremely healthy. They deal with diabetes, high blood pressure, auto-immune diseases, have recovered from cancer and so on. No one knows how this would affect an unborn baby’s development. The brand new technology, the lack of animal testing, developing in months instead of 10 – 15 years is a recipe for disaster.
Moderna received a $483 million grant from another NIH institute, BARDA, was permitted to skip animal trials for this brand new technology by Fauci and began producing one billion doses at the end of July 2020.
Our government health agencies and the scientists that work for them are allowed to own patents on medications, vaccines and processes to develop them. The CDC owns over 50 patents. Fauci himself owns various patents, as do other scientists that work at the CDC, NIH and NIAID, and they can earn royalties every single year for the products they help develop.
These agencies no longer care about objectively determining which products are helpful or too dangerous to put on the market. Their entire focus is on ensuring their products are the ones that get to market. Since they determine what testing is necessary and what information has to be provided in the literature, they have total control over what is available to the American public. They are no longer the watch dogs for safe and effective treatment. They are now the producers, the manufacturers, the sellers and pushers of treatment to the U.S. medical healthcare system. 31
And yet, with this mad rush to get a vaccine to market, is one really necessary? The scare factor of this virus has been pushed to deafening levels, making it impossible for the voice of reason to be heard. The efforts to steer the country away from hydroxychloroquine started with a heartfelt cry to protect rheumatoid arthritis and lupus patients by ensuring a sufficient quantity remained for their daily needs. That failed when manufacturers of the patent-free treatment promised to increase production. It also calls into question if hydroxychloroquine is really dangerous if the country needed to ensure RA and lupus patients received their hydroxychloroquine.32
The next effort was to tell the public hydroxychloroquine was ineffective against Covid-19 (SARS 2). That, too, failed when a 2005 study revealed its predecessor, chloroquine, was quite effective against SARS 1, especially since these viruses are 72% – 78% identical. A study, A Sequence Homology and Bioinformatic Approach Can Predict Candidate Targets for Immune Responses to SARS-CoV-2, released in early April 2020, stated:
“Comparison of a consensus SARS-CoV-2 protein sequence to sequences for SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and bat-SL-CoVZXC21 revealed a high degree of similarity (expressed as % identity) between SARS-CoV-2, bat-SL-CoVZXC21, and SARS-CoV, but a more limited similarity with MERS-CoV (Figure 1). This is in agreement with a recent paper published on February 7, 2020 that shows the highest similarity between SARS-CoV-2 and SARS or SARS-like CoVs (Wu et al., 2020).“33
Since we are now dealing with SARS 2, it is quite logical to at least try the medication found to be effective against SARS 1 in the 2005 study. The 2005 study, Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread, conducted by the CDC and Laboratory of Biochemical Neuroendocrinology, Clinical Research Institute of Montreal, concluded:
“Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection.”
After failing to prove hydroxychloroquine, the safer version of chloroquine, was ineffective, the next argument was that it was dangerous. That argument quickly failed when it was pointed out patients with rheumatoid arthritis and lupus safely take it for decades. So the next step was to ‘prove’ it was dangerous, ineffective or both, especially since reports of the Chinese and French studies were showing successful and safe treatment of Covid-19, not to mention hundreds of Americans across the country were recovering exceptionally well with the use of hydroxychloroquine. (See section Other Resources – Hydroxychloroquine Uses below)
The first effort to discredit hydroxychloroquine occurred April 16, 2020 via the retroactive analysis preprint entitled: Outcomes of hydroxychloroquine usage in United States veterans hospitalized with Covid-19. Preprints are studies that have not gone through the peer-review process in which the scientific / medical peers determine the accuracy or inaccuracy of the study. Preprints are posted with the warning: “these are preliminary reports that have not been peer-reviewed. They should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or be reported in news media as established information.” In other words, the validity of the information has not yet been verified.
That did not stop Democrats and the left-stream media from shouting the conclusions from the rooftops, which stated:
“In this study, we found no evidence that use of hydroxychloroquine, either with or without azithromycin, reduced the risk of mechanical ventilation in patients hospitalized with Covid-19. An association of increased overall mortality was identified in patients treated with hydroxychloroquine alone. These findings highlight the importance of awaiting the results of ongoing prospective, randomized, controlled studies before widespread adoption of these drugs.“
To read the analysis itself, click here. However, you may find the comments of those who reviewed the study quite interesting as many point out the shortcomings of the retroactive analysis. To read the comments, click here, and you will find them lower down on the page.
The analysis was rigged from the start. It was funded by the NIH and the University of Virginia:
1. The three doctors who conducted the analysis are ophthalmologists (eye doctors), not infectious disease doctors and had no connection to the VA.
2. One of the ophthalmologists, Jayakrishna Ambati, participated in the analysis and is a co-author. Ambati works at the Univ. of VA (one of the funders) and the inventor on a University of Virginia patent application “relating” to COVID-19.
3. S. Scott Sutton, another of the co-authors of this analysis received a research grant from Gilead, the developer of Remdesivir.
4. A retroactive analysis is conducted by combing records and selecting from those that meet a specific criteria, in this case, those who have recovered or died from Covid-19. The patients for the hydroxychloroquine or hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin group were those who were on ventilators and did not receive the medication until they were literally hours away from death. Let’s face it, any treatment given for any disease at such a late point is nothing more than a Hail Mary Pass and likely to fail. The press presented this as though taking hydroxychloroquine or hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin was more likely to result in death.
5. The left-stream media implied the control group did not receive any medication and were more likely to recover. However, none of the control group had been on ventilators. In addition, of the 158 in the control group, 50 were given azithromycin alone, 19 were given an ACE inhibitor and 16 were given ARB (angiotensin receptor blocker).
6. Contrary to popular belief, this analysis was not conducted by the Department of Veterans Affairs. Leaving that little tidbit out seems to suggest one part of President Trump’s government disagreed with his endorsement of hydroxychloroquine. It is all about perception of the public.
The left-stream media went so far as to present this same analysis as having been conducted by Columbia’s William Jennings Bryan Dorn VA Medical Center and the University of South Carolina. The title of the article, Drug touted as COVID treatment by Trump has no benefit, USC, Dorn VA research shows, seems to imply a second analysis found similar results to the VA retroactive analysis. I can’t help but wonder if “The State” assumed readers would not bother to dig deeper into the USC, Dorn analysis and see it actually links to the very same preprint of the VA retroactive analysis funded by the NIH and University of Virginia.
The very strong implication that hydroxychloroquine was deadly was broadcast 24/7, scaring the public and justifying governors’ decisions to withhold the treatment. Not surprising, the exposure of the rigging of the analysis received very little coverage. For the most part, the VA retroactive analysis quietly disappeared, though on occasion, one of the news anchors might refer to it in passing when discussing the ‘deadliness’ of hydroxychloroquine.34
On May 22, 2020, the “Lancet“ published the Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis based on the records of nearly 15,000 patients diagnosed with Covid-19. The study was conducted by the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Center for Advanced Heart Disease in Boston and included data from patients around the world. The Lancet is the world’s oldest and best-known general medical journal with a great reputation, but they had been played for a fool, all to trash hydroxychloroquine. As with the VA retroactive analysis, this was splashed across the left-stream media non-stop, claiming patients who received hydroxychloroquine were dying in higher numbers or developing heart problems. Surely the size of the study would put to rest any doubts just how “deadly” it was and confirming the decision to withhold it from the American people.
This study sent the world into a tailspin. The WHO and other entities immediately stopped 17 studies into hydroxychloroquine, fearing it would harm study participants. The WHO didn’t bother to investigate the study before making their decision, instead simply depending on the fact it was published in such a reputable medical journal.
Just two weeks later, June 4, 2020, the analysis was retracted when it was determined its data source was greatly suspect. Some of the data claimed to be of Australian patients, when in reality they were Asian patients. Australian health officials are quoted as saying the number of Covid-19 patients did not match Australian records. Other hospitals stated they had never shared data with the Surgisphere Corporation, a self-proclaimed real-time global research network and the source of the analysis. When questions began to arise over the validity of the analysis, the Surgisphere Corporation refused to allow an independent audit of the dataset.35
A second study, published May 1, 2020, also using the Surgisphere Corporation database, Cardiovascular Disease, Drug Therapy, and Mortality in Covid-19, was also retracted on June 4, 2020, after the faultiness of the data was discovered. Though this study was not as largely reported in the media as previous studies, the fact that another reputable medical journal, “The New England Journal of Medicine“, was duped into accepting the study is disturbing. If we cannot trust such icons to only accept valid studies / analyses, where can we get trustworthy information?
The destruction left in Surgisphere Corporation’s wake was not limited to faulty studies and their impact on ongoing studies, but also to non-profit organizations. Surgisphere was working with the African Federation for Emergency Medicine (AFEM) and had developed the Severity Scoring Tool, to allow clinicians to allocate resources, such as oxygen or ventilators, to patients who most needed them for Covid-19. This tool was being used in 26 African countries, but now it is feared the information may be unreliable, as were the datasets used for the studies.36
After these studies were retracted the WHO resumed the trials they had abruptly stopped into the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine. Costa Rica resumed use of hydroxychloroquine, which it had stopped after the Lancet analysis was published, which is great considering the first chart in this article shows the great results they were getting from the medication.37
Yet another study seemed to go out of its way to discredit hydroxychloroquine. The Recovery study began in mid-March 2020 and was being conducted by Oxford University in England. By the time the study ended in early June, 11,500 patients had been recruited to test a variety of medications to treat Covid-19. One such drug was using a low-dose of dexamethasone, a steroid. It was hailed as a major success as it prevented the death of one patient in eight who were on ventilators and one patient in 25 who were on oxygen, though it had no benefit to patients who were not on ventilators or oxygen. While every life saved must be cheered, I am not sure I would call this an overwhelming success. The dexamethasone portion of the study ended on June 16, 2020 as it was deemed the 2,104 participants were enough for an accurate report.
Hydroxychloroquine, on the hand, was deemed to have no beneficial effect for critically ill patients hospitalized with Covid-19, leading to the decision to end this portion of the study on June 4, 2020 (the same day the Lancet study was retracted). The study concluded that 25.7% of those receiving hydroxychloroquine died as compared to 23.5% who only received standard care. Pretty scary results, but doctors who had been successfully treating with the medication and aware of the previous rigged studies, dug into the weeds. They discovered patients were given 2,400 mg of hydroxychloroquine in the first 24 hours – a toxic level of overdosing. 38
The literature for hydroxychloroquine states the dosage is 5mg per kilogram of body weight. A kilogram is equal to 2.2 pounds. The 2,400mg given in the first 24 hours at this dosing standard would be for a person weighing 1,056 pounds, a weight I am not aware of for any person in the world. This calculator calculates the appropriate dosage of Plaquenil (brand name of hydroxychloroquine) by body weight.
In France, 1,800mg “mandates hospitalization as a poisoning.” The U.K., where this Recovery study was performed, maintains the maximum dose for hydroxychloroquine is about “490 mg per day for a 75kg adult.” (165 pounds). In 1979, a consultant for the WHO investigated the toxicity of chloroquine. In his findings, he reported a single dose of 1.5 – 2.0 grams may be fatal. The Recovery study’s 2,400 mg equals 2.4 grams and was spread out over the first 24 hours. However, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine are both cumulative (meaning the levels build up in the body faster than they are expelled), so this places the dosage well above the danger zone.
CNN reported Recovery’s study into hydroxychloroquine ended because there was no evidence of benefit against the virus. There was absolutely no mention of the excessively high overdose levels of the medication. The ‘danger’ accusation was never mentioned. The public must not be made aware of the 1,542 who died from the hydroxychloroquine portion of the study – which could lead to many lawsuits when people realized their loved ones were poisoned by the ‘experts’.
The WHO had stopped all trials with hydroxychloroquine after the Lancet study first came out, including the Solidarity trials. Solidarity included 39 countries such as Canada, Norway, Malaysia and Thailand. After the Lancet study was retracted, the WHO trials were restarted, completely ignoring the death rate in the hydroxychloroquine portion of the Recovery study. This makes it clear the WHO knows hydroxychloroquine is not deadly when used in appropriate doses (as is true for any medication). Those participating in the Canada and Norway portions of Solidarity may want to be careful. Those countries will be giving 1.55 grams in the first 24 hours. In contrast, 400 mg of hydroxychloroquine plus zinc daily for five days have found to be very effective when given early and on an outpatient basis.39
While most of the ‘anecdotal’ evidence of hydroxychloroquine’s effectiveness comes from those given the medication early on an outpatient treatment, stories have come out of those who believed they were on their deathbed. They were given hydroxychloroquine as a last-ditch effort and within 24 hours were substantially improved. Many of these stories are by people who were less than 60 years old, while many older people who took it early also had astounding success beating the virus. (See the Other Resources – Hydroxychloroquine Uses section below.)
The University of Minnesota (March 17 – May 6, 2020) conducted a study to determine the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic after exposure and to prevent “symptomatic” infection. McGill University of Montreal, Canada (March 22 – May 20, 2020) handled a side study to determine the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine to those displaying symptoms of Covid-19 with early treatment on an outpatient basis over a five day period. The scientific study definition is: “Scientific method, a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, based on empirical or measurable evidence that is subject to the principles of logic and reasoning.” Any study must be questioned when the evidence is not fully gathered, as it cannot be accurately measured.
Prophylaxis is defined as “disease prevention; called also preventive treatment.” The portion conducted at U of M began initially began with 921 asymptomatic participants who had been confirmed to have been exposed to an individual with Covid-19 within three – four days of the start of the study. This is where things become confusing.
A prophylaxis is used before exposure, allowing the body to prepare in advance so the virus cannot take a foothold when exposed. However, only patients who had been exposed to confirmed Covid-19 patients were accepted into the study. People planning on visiting areas where malaria is a problem begin taking hydroxychloroquine daily for a week before their trip to allow it to build up in their system. After that, hydroxychloroquine is taken once a week to maintain the prophylactic aspect of the medication. This study was defined as a post-exposure prophylaxis use of hydroxychloroquine. Though post-exposure prophylaxis appears to be an oxymoron, the intent is to stop the virus before it can get a foothold in the body.
The largest group of participants, 66.4%, were medical staff: doctors, nurses, assistants, etc. and were most likely to be exposed by sick patients and coworkers. Other participants, 29.8%, reported living with a household member confirmed to be ill with the virus.
The participants were divided into two groups: the hydroxychloroquine recipients and the placebo recipients. On day one, 100 participants presented symptoms and were transferred from the U of M study to the McGill University study. Those who presented with symptoms on days 2, 3, 4 and 5 were allowed to remain. None of these patients had completed the 5-day course of treatment prior to displaying symptoms, yet they were counted in the study as though they had. Since we know the average incubation period prior to presenting symptoms is 12 – 14 days, any number of them could have been carrying the virus 7- 14 days prior to the beginning of the study.
Per the CDC, post-exposure prophylactic (PEP) treatment of HIV must begin within 72 hours of exposure: “PEP must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV, but the sooner you start PEP, the better. Every hour counts. If you’re prescribed PEP, you’ll need to take it once or twice daily for 28 days. PEP is effective in preventing HIV when administered correctly, but not 100%.” Logically, a scientific study would require knowing exactly when a participant had been exposed to Covid-19. Merely knowing a person had been exposed within the previous four days without acknowledging the likelihood of an exposure going back 12 – 14 days greatly undermines the entire study.
The University of Minnesota concluded:40
“After high-risk or moderate-risk exposure to Covid-19, hydroxychloroquine did not prevent illness compatible with Covid-19 or confirmed infection when used as postexposure prophylaxis within 4 days after exposure.”
McGill University of Montreal, Canada’s conclusion was:
Hydroxychloroquine did not substantially reduce symptom severity in outpatients with early, mild COVID-19.
The entire process of these joint studies appear to have been completed in a very unscientific method. Assumptions were made every step of the way and assumptions do not a scientific study make.
1. Of the 107 suspected of having Covid-19 in the U of M study, only 18.7% received a confirmation test due to a lack of tests. The remaining were diagnosed based on symptoms. 58% of the McGill University participants were never tested for Covid-19 due to a shortage of available tests.
2. Doctors make an educated guess of a patient’s illness, then use a test to confirm before writing a prescription. In a large percentage of these study cases, diagnosis was based solely on symptoms:
Both used the symptoms of a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing,
the presence of two or more symptoms of fever, chills, rigors, myalgia, headache, sore throat, and new olfactory and taste disorders
possible cases were accepted with just the presence of one or more compatible symptoms, which could include diarrhea.
While individuals show a variety of symptoms that are associated with Covid-19, many of these symptoms are also linked to other health conditions. For example, a cough and severe headache might indicate hay fever, influenza, the swine flu or acute sinusitis. If you can’t taste your food or it doesn’t taste good and you have diarrhea, you might have the norovirus, viral gastroenteritis, salmonella or giardiasis. (Match symptoms to possible illnesses.) Even stress can play havoc with your body and the pandemic, along with job losses has been stressful. It is impossible to definitively determine a diagnosis without a test to confirm it, which is why good doctors, before writing a prescription, often request tests when presented symptoms that are linked to a variety of illnesses.
In addition, 10.7% of the U of M participants did not complete the entire sequence of surveys for the study. Of the 821 participants, 173 did not complete the 5-day course of hydroxychloroquine or placebo, most saying it was due to side-effects.
These two images display the side effects of hydroxychloroquine / placebo and the symptoms of Covid-19. A great deal of similarity exists between the two lists.
The assumptions used in these studies make their conclusions highly suspect.
1. Lack of available testing resulted in the assumptions of when participants displayed symptoms of an illness, which they declared to ‘definitively’ be Covid-19, though the ‘symptoms’ could have been side-effects to hydroxychloroquine or the placebo. For that matter, some of these symptoms also apply to the common cold or the annual flu.
2. The incubation period for the vast majority of people is 12 – 14 days, though the participates in the study required exposure within four days of the start of the study, the idea being to start treatment very early after exposure will stop the virus in its tracks. Those displaying symptoms on day 1 were transferred to the McGill University portion of the study, but those displaying symptoms on days 2 – 5 remained in the U of M study. Contrary to the incubation period, these participants were treated as though it was assumed they had not had exposure prior to the four day mandate. This assumption then led to the assumption hydroxychloroquine had failed to suppress the symptoms (as concluded in the study), even though the participants had barely started, let alone completed the 5-day treatment.
3. No consideration seems to have been given to the possibility that the ‘asymptomatic’ participants may have had and recovered from Covid-19 in the seven weeks or more since the virus hit our shores. Without testing for antibodies, this information was unknown. Perhaps they were asymptomatic because hydroxychloroquine had knocked the virus out before it took hold on the body.
4. No consideration was given either to the possibility the participants may have had and recovered from SARS 1 in 2002 – 2005 and developed T-cell immunity that protected them from catching Covid-19 (SARS 2).
The lack of scientifically-confirmed and measurable information greatly calls into question the validity of the conclusions of these studies. Furthermore, a Brazilian statistician, Márcio Watanabe, re-evaluated the U of M study and determined it actually proved hydroxychloroquine was effective when given within days of actual exposure. HIV exposure requires starting treatment within 72 hours of the actual exposure. Tamiflu must be started within two days of symptoms starting to be effective. The same is true of hydroxychloroquine.
It has since come to light that Dr. David Boulware, head of the U of M study, did not reveal his financial ties to Gilead Sciences, the maker of Remdesivir, which is being pushed by Fauci as a great treatment for Covid-19. The New England Journal of Medicine published Dr. Boulware’s U of M study, but refuses to publish Márcio Watanabe re-evaluation of the study. For all intents and purposes, this is book burning and denies the doctors, researchers and others to look at both and discuss the conclusions reached to determine the appropriate course of action going forward.40
All of these rigged studies to scare people away from requesting hydroxychloroquine on an early, outpatient basis worked, simply because the left-stream media and Democrats hid the fact they were rigged. The country never heard about the very low death rates in Ukraine, Greece and the other countries extensively using hydroxychloroquine.
When this whole mess started, Neil Ferguson of the Imperial College in England ‘calculated’ 40 million people worldwide would die from Covid-19, 2.2 million in the U.S. alone. That prediction on March 16, 2020 sent the world rushing for the nearest cave, determined to hide from the virus. With Fauci’s encouragement, Trump encouraged a nationwide lock down of 15 days to ‘flatten the curve’ to ensure the nation’s hospitals were not overwhelmed. Most governors initiated some level of lock down and the American people were willing to do their part, the idea being to reopen once the hospitals leveled out and for the public to deal with the virus on a more level-headed approach.41
The fear climbed as these numbers were broadcast across all news outlets. Governor Andrew Cuomo’s daily news conferences were beamed across the nation everyday from March to June, talking about overwhelmed hospitals in New York and demanding everything under the sun from President Trump: ventilators, PPE, mobile hospitals and staff to run them. Of course, Cuomo neglected to mention how he ignored his health commissioner’s recommendation in 2015 to buy nearly 16,000 ventilators due to a fear the state was not prepared for an epidemic / pandemic. Instead, Cuomo told them to develop a plan to ration the existing ventilators, especially since NY did not have the doctors and nurses trained to use them. Instead of spending $576 million for the ventilators and staff training, Cuomo spent $750 million for a solar panel company that quickly failed.
For months, the country listened to Cuomo demand 30,000 ventilators and mobile hospitals. They watched tens of thousands die, most not knowing Cuomo had limited the use of hydroxychloroquine to patients in a hospital and part of a study. Only the most dire cases ended up in the hospitals as many were sent home if their cases were not severe enough. By the time patients were admitted to the hospital, the virus was so advanced in their bodies that hydroxychloroquine was unable to defeat the virus in too many cases. However, that is true of any disease… the longer treatment is withheld, the less chance the treatment can be effective.
As it turned out, NY had 5,000 – 6,000 ventilators on hand and only used 5,008. The thousands President Trump sent to NY wound up sitting in a stockpile in a warehouse. 42
The same thing happened with all of the field hospitals built at Cuomo’s demand. Over and over he claimed not to have the necessary bed or manpower to handle the pandemic. Trump gave NY and NJ the U.S.S. Comfort and Los Angeles the U.S.S. Mercy and built multiple field hospitals around the country, many in NY. Most were never used at all and the remainder were only partially used. The U.S.S. Comfort used 182 of 1,000 beds and the U.S.S. Mercy used 77 of 1,000 beds. The U.S. taxpayers footed the bill for the lack of preparation on the part of all those governors and the daily rants of Governor Andrew Cuomo of NY.43
Hindsight for the public is 20/20, but it probably would not have gotten to such an extreme level if the voices of reason had not been silenced. Deaths from Covid-19, especially in NY, sent the nation into the deepest pockets of fear. Governor Cuomo of NY was 1 of 5 Democrat governors that sent Covid-19 patients into nursing homes. Cuomo sent over 6,300 patients with Covid-19 into nursing homes without proper testing in contradiction of the CDC guidelines and banned them from challenging the regulation forcing them to accept the sick patients. Deaths range from 6,600 to 11,000 in NY nursing homes and as of August 11, 2020, over 68,600 nursing home patients and staff have died across the nation, which is 44% of U.S. deaths. The skyrocketing death toll terrified the nation as though the Black Plague had hit our shores.44
This is not a Congressional or even Executive issue to fix. After the defeat of the British in the Revolutionary War, none of the 13 colonies were about to submit themselves back to one central government. The design of the Constitution was one of 13 countries (states) joining forces merely for united defense and to interact with foreign nations. The ‘governors’ of the 13 countries were, for all intents and purposes, the elected president of their ‘country’. Today, the ‘countries’ joined in the federation of the U.S. numbers 50, along with several territories. As with the leader of any country, it is the full responsibility of the governors to meets its country’s needs, whether that be more jobs, infrastructure or preparing for a pandemic. It is above reprehensible to watch so many governor-presidents demand the federal governments resolve and pay for the problems they ignored in their ‘country’, while simultaneously declaring total control of lock downs, medications their citizens can or cannot use or deal or not deal with rioters.
The nice part of having 50 country-states is the ability to pick up and move to a different one if your governor-president is greedy and tyrannical. The 9th and 10th Amendments gives the country-states their power and limits the power of the president of the federal government. Some of the tyrannical governor-presidents have abused their authority and denied their citizens the right to a safe and effective treatment on an early and outpatient time frame. Governor Cuomo locked down and shutdown NY very tightly. As of August 6, 2020, NY has had 418,928 Covid-19 cases and 32,754 deaths, with a death rate of 7.8% (1,693 deaths per million).
The governor-president of South Dakota did not lock down her citizens, did not destroy businesses or jobs, did not deny them treatment. She kept them fully informed, did not play games with them and trusted them to make their own decisions. Not forced to wear masks just to go to the grocery store or work. Governor Kristi Noem did initially move to online schools in March when the world did not know much about the virus, but schools will reopen this fall. South Dakota has had 10,274 confirmed cases and 153 deaths as of August 17, 2020… a death rate of 1.4% (nearly 62 deaths per million). Even with their meat-packing facilities getting hit so hard, they managed to keep the death rate very low. No deaths have been reported in nursing homes.
To top it off, as of June 2020, South Dakota’s unemployment rate was 7.2%… New York’s was 15.7% 45
As mentioned above, the C19-Study page lists all studies on the use of hydroxychloroquine, the vast majority for Covid-19. Most studies conclude hydroxychloroquine is very effective and safe against the virus. This website also links to the HCQ Trials, a worldwide analysis of countries that rely extensively on hydroxychloroquine for treatment versus countries that have banned or greatly limited its use. These trials are ongoing and updated regularly as the world moves through this pandemic. As of August 17, 2020, the results show that countries that use hydroxychloroquine extensively have 93.7 deaths per million, while countries that ban or severely limit its use have 659.9 deaths per million. This shows those receiving hydroxychloroquine have a 78.2% lower death rate over those who do not. This analysis looks at patients with diabetes, obesity, hypertension, life expectancy, population density and urbanization levels of the countries, as well as testing level and intervention level.
As of August 17, 2020, countries using hydroxychloroquine early and extensively are doing quite well:
– Pakistan deaths per million———-28—————————–short term lock down
– India deaths per million—————37—————————–short term lock down
– Ukraine deaths per million———–49—————————–short term lock down
– Turkey deaths per million————71—————————–temporary lock down by age
– Israel deaths per million————–90—————————–short term lock down
Countries that have banned or extremely limited the use of hydroxychloroquine:
– France deaths per million———–466—————————–lock down
– U.S. deaths per million—————-515—————————–most states lock down
– Italy deaths per million—————586—————————–lock down
– England per million——————–610—————————–lock down
– Spain deaths per million————-613—————————–lock down46
I keep asking myself why United States citizens do not rise up and demand their right to effective medical treatment. To me, it is as clear as the nose on my face. However, I know that not everyone will have researched this for months and to the depths that I have, digging through medical journals, educating myself on medical terms. I am in no way an expert, but I have found it very beneficial to read through the comments of the medical journal publications by various doctors and researchers, which has lead to more research on my part.
Since I started researching all of this for hours everyday beginning in mid-February, I was able to see the articles and videos put out by doctors, scientists, virologists, epidemiologists, etc before YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, etc deleted them from the internet. Doctors from Bakersfield, California made videos in April 2020, explaining how antibody testing in California showed part of the population had had Covid-19 and recovered without ever knowing they were sick. The lock down had nothing to do with the small number of cases and deaths in California at the time. It took about 2 – 2 1/2 months for those individuals to contract the virus, go through the incubation period and recover from it without ever knowing they were sick, then develop enough antibodies to show up on the tests. This all means the virus had been much more prevalent in California earlier than anyone realized.
YouTube had decided they themselves were the experts on the virus and these doctors were acting against the dictates of health agencies and the California governor and Fauci, so the news conference video was removed. As have been videos and articles of other doctors and researchers talking about their success with hydroxychloroquine in New York, Texas, Florida and all across this nation. It has not been enough just to remove the articles and videos. Steps are taken to destroy the reputations and careers of these doctors and researchers. Yet if you look close, those doing the destroying are the ones in a position to profit from ensuring the public doesn’t get hydroxychloroquine, an inexpensive, safe and effective treatment. Those encouraging the use of hydroxychloroquine will never make a profit of it. All they care about is protecting the health of their patients and the American people.
Thanks to the left-stream media and social media, most have never heard of T-cell immunity. The immune system is made up of T-cells and B-cells. The B-cells actually create antibodies to fight infections. T-cells retain the memory of previous or similar illnesses and infections fought by the body. When encountering a returning or similar illness, the adaptive T-cells instruct the B-cells to create antibodies to fight the illness and when the illness has been sufficiently destroyed, the T-cells tell the B-cells to stop producing additional antibodies.
England and Germany co-authored a study recently released in Nature, looking at T-cell reaction to Covid-19. According to the study, 35% of 68 participants who had not been exposed to the virus had T-cells that reacted to Covid-19. They determined a previous illness and recovery from a variation of the coronavirus with similar peptides had resulted in an immunity to this version of the coronavirus.
Questions these researchers are asking: Is it possible the patients who had severe cases of Covid-19 had not had a previous illness of a similar coronavirus, so did not have T-cell immunity to Covid-19 and it hit them particularly hard? At the same time, did those patients who had mild or no symptom cases of Covid-19 have a similar previous coronavirus, giving their T-cells a head-start on fighting this version of the virus?
Another study published in Cell reported on blood donated in the U.S. between 2015 and 2018 (long before Covid-19) showed 50% of the blood had T-cell reactivity not only against Covid-19’s spike protein, but also against other proteins on the virus. The donors of this blood already had some sort of immunity to Covid-19 years before it hit the U.S. shores. The Netherlands had similar findings in donated blood with CD4+ T cell reactivity against spike and / or non-spike proteins, as well as CD8+ T cell reactivity.
A Singapore study found T-cell responses in 50% of subjects with no history of SARS, COVID-19, or contact with patients with SARS or COVID-19. In contrast, an English study found those with severe cases of Covid-19 developed robust CD8+ T cell memory responses, which just might be beneficial against any future new versions of the coronavirus.
Covid-19 is the 7th variation of coronaviruses, four of which are common colds. These five studies from across the world show a level of immunity or a head-start for some individuals in fighting Covid-19, a level of immunity that existed long before Covid-19 left Wuhan, China. 47
Covid-19 (SARS 2) is 78% similar to SARS 1, which hit the U.S. in 2002 – 2005. Two big take-aways from this fact:
1.) Since Covid-19 is 78% similar to SARS 1, it is not a novel coronavirus. It is not brand new and the studies above proving blood donated prior to 2019 is reactive to the virus means some people have partial or complete immunity to it. This immunity could come from the T-cell memory of someone who had and recovered from SARS 1 or a partial immunity from recovery of one of the other, less similar types of coronavirus.
2.) The 78% similarity between SARS 1 and Covid-19 explains why billions of people around the world are recovering from Covid-19 when they are given hydroxychloroquine early and on an outpatient basis.48
It seems completely wild to even consider Big Pharma, Bill Gates, Fauci, the CDC, NIH and others would go to such extremes just for money and power. Yet we have seen 3M, PG&E and DuPont use their power and political connections to continue dumping toxins into communities, poisoning and destroying the lives of those in the community, all while further enriching themselves. Don’t forget the NIH, CDC and WHO foundations, all of which greatly benefit from their ‘donors’.
The U.S. and Europe are having horrific results treating Covid-19 because both areas have limited or banned the use of hydroxychloroquine. Most of the 54 vaccine makers rushing to get a vaccine to market are located in these areas. India and China are also working on vaccines, but they are not sacrificing their people in the process, allowing them to use hydroxychloroquine and keeping their death rates very low. It is obvious the U.S. and European markets are considered large enough for them to make a profit since both regions are going to extreme lengths to limit exposure to the population for a ready made market.
Ironically, at some point, Germany made the decision to protect their people and they developed a “secret protocol“. Yes, their scientists and vaccine makers were hard at work on a vaccine, but they were not going to sacrifice Germans along the way. Their secret protocol included the use of hydroxychloroquine, Zinc, Quercetin, Azithromycin and Heparin. While it is great Germany has decided to protect Germans, it is reprehensible they are willing to throw Americans and Europeans under the bus.
For me the evidence is overwhelming that the American and European people are being sacrificed for a profit, just like 3M, PG&E and DuPont did:
– The WHO, CDC and NIH (Fauci is one of its directors) have foundations and take billions in donations from Big Pharma and others in the medical industry. Other companies that need favorable acceptance by these organizations will also make donations to sell their products.
– Fauci talked non-stop of the millions who would die from Covid-19. He pushed endlessly for a lock down of the nation, and too many governors quickly complied. As each deadline to reopen approached, Fauci continued to push for the lock downs.
– Fauci repeatedly trashed hydroxychloroquine, while pushing Remdesivir (proven to be ineffective), a product of Gilead Sciences. The NIH Covid-19 panel was shown to have large financial ties to Gilead Sciences and played a role in discrediting hydroxychloroquine.
– Bill Gates and Fauci told us nothing could return to normal until we had a vaccine. Gates has invested in seven facilities to produce vaccines.
– Left-stream media pushed the ‘dangers’ of hydroxychloroquine 24/7. Several studies trashing hydroxychloroquine were touted non-stop, though nothing was said when the studies were proven to be fraudulent and manipulated.
– Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others have deleted websites, articles and videos proving hydroxychloroquine was effective.
– Great efforts have been made in search engines to put studies and research proving the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine pages and pages down in the results, making them difficult to find. To find a list of all these studies, go to https://C19study.com. For the worldwide country analysis, go to https://hcqtrial.com/.
– The U.S. and European governments have given billions to pharmaceutical companies for their vaccine and treatment products… which really means, the people (taxpayers), who will be charged for these products, have already paid for them.
– The influence of Big Pharma on doctors and highly-acclaimed medical journals is one of those secrets that has been exposed, yet gets little coverage. I guess Big Pharma also has influence on the news outlets.
– Adding to all of this has been the rush by more than 50 vaccine researchers to develop a product for market in months, not 10 – 15 years. Moderna appears to be first in line for attention from our national health agencies, the NIH, NIAID, FDA and CDC. It has been excused from animal testing. This may or may not be true for other vaccine makers. Moderna is working hand-in-hand with Fauci at the NIAID and both groups look to make billions of dollars in the process. It is no wonder our health agencies want to ensure they have a ready market for their vaccines, and that can only happen if an alternative treatment is not available… such as hydroxychloroquine.
– When government health agencies and the scientists and doctors working for them are allowed to own patents and receive royalties off of products they help produce for years, it is impossible for them to be objective. Their focus is on filling their wallets, not which products are actually the safest and most effective.
If nothing else, the vast global effort to discredit hydroxychloroquine is astounding. At roughly $20 to treat Covid-19, hydroxychloroquine will not make anyone rich. But all the vaccines and ‘new’ treatment will. The sheer mass of efforts to silence doctors, researchers and scientists is stupefying… our own national health agencies, Big Pharma, elite medical journals, Google, social media and the Democrats. There is absolutely no willingness to hold a logical, fact-filled discussion, because they know they will lose. Their only option is to burn all the books, so to speak. And if you dare to bring it up, you are a tin-foil hat conspiracy nut and every effort will be made to destroy you and your career, even if you are not in the medical industry.49
Looking at the countries using hydroxychloroquine extensively, it is quite clear that tens of thousands of Americans died, who didn’t have to die. As far as I am concerned, anything filled with such deception, such book burning must be questioned, thoroughly. If nothing else, I know millions of people have taken billions of doses of hydroxychloroquine for 65 years. If it is safe enough for the baby in the womb over a 9-month period, it is definitely safe enough for me for just 5 – 10 days of treatment against Covid-19.50
It is possible the powers that be will use their wealth and influence to make this website disappear. To that end, I highly recommend you copy it and paste it into Word or Notepad and save it to your computer. That will allow you to have all this information at your fingertips. I have listed all my sources below or as links within this ‘article’, with additional sources of information I simply did not have room to fit if I were ever to get this finished. (If copied to Word, the links within this article will be maintained and usable.)
If you have made it to this point in this article, you are to be congratulated. You have proved you understand the necessity of fully educating yourself on anything that impacts your life, your future. If you believe your life, the lives of your spouse, children, grandchildren, parents and friends are worth fighting for, then take the fight to your local news outlets, mayors, senators and representatives at the state and local level, your state Attorney General or District Attorneys. Take it to your school districts and hospitals and doctors. The Founders intended the U.S. to be ultimately ruled by the people, therefore, the power is in your hands. Don’t be a tool to make Big Pharma and their friends richer than they already are…
Update – August 23, 2020:
As of today, India‘s death rate has risen to 41 deaths per million.
The U.S. death rate has risen to 533 deaths per million.
If Fauci, the CDC and FDA had followed the same protocol that India’s health ministers followed, 162,841 lives could have been saved. But because Fauci and Gates and others are more interested in money and power, they allowed a total of 176,371 Americans to die.
We could have had a 92.33% decrease in deaths…
My heart burns for all of those who have been murdered by the Deep State in America’s national health institutions. I see no difference in these deaths than I do in the ones committed by the Nazi’s – the Jewish people, the elderly, the disabled or anyone the Nazi’s didn’t like. All those lives lost were a benefit to the Nazis, just like all the American lives lost are a benefit to Fauci, Gates, the CDC, the FDA. After all, you are still a market for their vaccine….
Update – September 4, 2020
Australian doctors announced another very inexpensive, effective and safe treatment is available… ivermectin. A study at Monash University in Australia revealed a single dose could essentially remove all viral RNA (effectively removed all genetic material of the virus) within 24 – 48 hours.
Ivermectin is an anti-parasitic and was developed in the 1970s by Japan. It’s patent ran out a long time ago, and like hydroxychloroquine, is considered to be very safe, very effective and on the list of essential medications by the WHO. A single treatment is 12 cents.
You probably have not heard about it. As fast as I put it on Facebook, I get a notice that no one will see it because Facebook has decided it does not meet their ‘Community Standards’. 51
Update – September 13, 2020
The PCR test is the most frequently used test for Covid-19. PCR stands for polymerase chain reaction and it looks for the genetic material of the virus. The test uses a fluoroscope to cycle through a sample to look for particles of the virus – dead or alive and counting the number found.
A minimum number of cycles (called the cycle threshold – Ct) is set into the testing machine and an ‘infected’ level of found particles is established to determine a positive or negative result for the virus. Each cycle counts the number of particles, dead or alive, recounting previously counted particles as it is impossible to determine which were counted previously and which were not.
The higher the level of viral load in the body results in a lower number of cycles to reach the positive ‘infected’ level. If the viral load is very low, it is highly unlikely the individual can spread the virus. This could explain why the WHO stated asymptomatic people are unlikely to spread the virus since the normal belief is that the lower the viral load, the fewer symptoms. Asymptomatic people will not be walking around coughing or sneezing and are highly unlikely to expel virus particles while talking, singing or yelling.
However, scientists around the world have spoken out against the current Covid-19 test, stating it is too sensitive and basically giving false positives. The normal number of cycles used to determine a positive or negative result is usually between 23 and 35 cycles, with the average being 30.
The testing machines for Covid-19 are set at a minimum number of cycles of 40, meaning the viral load is so low, it takes that many counting cycles of dead or live virus particles to reach the positive ‘infected’ level. A study in the University of Louisville Journal of Respiratory Infections, “The Importance of Cycle Threshold Values in the Evaluation of Patients with Persistent Positive PCR for SARS-CoV-2: Case Study and Brief Review” concluded:
“Ct values appear to play an important role when the test-based discontinuation of isolation of the patient is considered. It appears that infectivity is low in patients with Ct values greater than 24.”
The PCR test only provides a true / false result. The standard of a high versus low Ct value that has always been the norm to determine whether one is infected or not, contagious or not is now being questioned by those pushing for the lock downs. This has led to a great deal of discussion on how to make an actual determination of who is a risk to the public and who is not. In June, India began advocating for the actual viral load numbers along with the true / false result to determine the likelihood one would spread the virus to others.
We have already seen the CDC directive to count a death as a Covid-19 death if it is assumed the person had the virus, even if no testing has been done. The guidelines state: “It is important to emphasize that Coronavirus Disease 2019 or COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.” There is also concern that the larger Medicaid payments of Covid-19 patients versus other types of medical care may be inspiring hospitals to document a death as Covid-19.
Between unreliable death counts and PCR tests with abnormally high cycle thresholds, politicians from the federal to the state to the local level are determining policies that directly affects the lives of millions of people.
The WHO stated countries that have conducted extensive testing for COVID-19, should remain at 5 percent or lower for at least 14 days before reopening. In the U.S., many Republican-led states have allowed business to open at a higher capacity, schools to open and gatherings of larger numbers of people. In contrast, many Democrat-led states still have businesses closed or a small percentage of capacity, schools and churches are closed and gatherings are limited to a very few people.
Using tests with an abnormally high cycle threshold to determine state policies on the pandemic has far reaching consequences. Ongoing lock downs, business bankruptcies, job losses and the inability of people to spend time with extended family or friends are having a devastating affect on people’s lives. 52
Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the CDC, announced in late July, the number of deaths from suicides and overdoses are higher than those from the virus. ABC News reported in April calls to helplines are up 891%. States all across the nation are reporting increased alcoholism and drug overdoses.
It is impossible at this point to determine the actual mortality rate with ongoing cases and a lack of sufficient testing. As it turns out, these PCR tests appear to be over diagnosing people with Covid-19, and these statistics directly affect political policies. Whether the death rate is equal to that of the annual flu or slightly above, it is a fact that countries using hydroxychloroquine have death rates 10% or less than the U.S. 53
Currently, whenever doctors in the U.S. are presented with patients with very mild or no symptoms will simply send the patient home with no medication and tell them to self-isolate. If this virus were as big a danger to the public as the endless rantings of the Democrats and government health agencies would have us believe, you would think those individuals would immediately be sent to a quarantine camp until they were deemed no longer be contagious.
Making hydroxychloroquine (or ivermectin) available to anyone diagnosed with Covid-19 early and on an outpatient basis would greatly reduce U.S. deaths and allow the country to open up and return to normal. However, such effective treatment would also negate the need for new and expensive treatments and vaccines. Since the great financial benefits to Big Pharma, as well as our government health agencies and those who work for them seem to take priority over lives, only a massive demand from the American people can reverse all the bans by governors for hydroxychloroquine.
For the first time in my life, I wish I were an attorney. I don’t know if these lock downs based on fraudulent data and denied effective medical treatment would be considered imprisonment, but I definitely feel like I have been incarcerated with no due process. And as long as our politicians are unable to get the facts and unwilling to take the time to do the research, I see no end in sight.
1. Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director
2. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease
3. Center for Disease Control
4. CDC Donors / NIH Donors
5. Donations influencing decisions / U.S. lawmakers want NIH and CDC foundations to say more about donors
6. History of Quinine and its use Against Malaria / Tracing History Of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) / The Nine Lives of Hydroxychloroquine / The History of Treating Lupus with Hydroxychloroquine / Hydroxychloroquine-Induced Retinal Toxicity / The Truth About Tonic Water
7. Who Owns the Intellectual Property Rights Associated with Hydroxychloroquine? / Medicines for the Prevention of Malaria While Traveling Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil™) / What Is Hydroxychloroquine Used For? / Malaria drugs could help to combat cancer / Lupus Drug Prevents Low Heartbeat in High-Risk Newborns: Study
8. Dr. Daniel Wallace Appointed to Lupus Therapeutics Board / A Doctor Speaks Out About the Side Effects of Hydroxychloroquine for Lupus Patients / Dr. Oz: Complications from Hydroxychloroquine Were ‘Trivial Like Rashes’ / RA Facts: What are the Latest Statistics on Rheumatoid Arthritis? / Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication List / Lupus facts and statistics
9. The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Heart Disease / How lupus affects the heart and circulation / Taking Hydroxychloroquine for RA or Lupus Can Reduce Heart Risk by 17% / RA and Hydroxychloroquine: How Effective is it for Rheumatoid Arthritis? /
10. Rheum Tutor – Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) / MotherToBaby – Hydroxychloroquine / Drugs and Lactation Database – Hydroxychloroquine (NIH)
11. WHO Model List of Essential Medicines – 21st edition / Essential Medicines WHO Model List – 12th edition / Hydroxychloroquine Has Already Been Classified as One of the Most ‘Efficacious’ (Effective) Medicines in the World / Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread / The cardiotoxicity of antimalarials
12. AAPS Sues the FDA to End Its Arbitrary Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine
13. This Indian slum contained a possible COVID-19 disaster with hydroxychloroquine
14. Hydroxychloroquine Works Miracles on Texas Nursing Home / Gov. Cuomo sent 6,300 COVID-19 patients to nursing homes during pandemic / Cuomo limits prescriptions for two drugs to active virus cases
15. Doctors and Patients Are Pawns in a Dangerous Political Brinkmanship
16. COVID-19 Panel Gilead Ties
17. Potential Antiviral Drugs Under Evaluation for the Treatment of COVID-19
18. Americans Are Paying Twice for Remdesivir / Gilead’s Coronavirus Wonder-Drug Remdesivir Is Masking A Board Contagion / Why an analyst bullish on Gilead says antiviral drug ‘won’t solve’ COVID-19 / This Biotech Giant Just Slipped On Its Mixed Fourth-Quarter Report / Will Gilead Stock Get A Needed Boost From This Week’s Earnings Report? / U.K. marketing police slam Gilead for claiming Biktarvy tolerability beats GSK rival / Gilead Sciences Inc. Income Statement / Gilead tries—and fails—to dodge lawsuit claiming it delayed safer HIV meds / Wyden-Grassley Sovaldi Investigation Finds Revenue-Driven Pricing Strategy Behind $84,000 Hepatitis Drug
19. Leaked Study Data Finds No Benefits Of Remdesivir On Coronavirus Patients, Sending Gilead Stock Tumbling / New data on Gilead’s remdesivir, released by accident, show no benefit for coronavirus patients. Company still sees reason for hope / Gilead’s antiviral drug remdesivir flops in first trial
20. Early Data from Gilead’s Compassionate Use of Remdesivir for COVID-19 Looks Promising / Data on 53 Patients Treated With Investigational Antiviral Remdesivir Through the Compassionate Use Program Published in New England Journal of Medicine
21. Antiviral Drug Remdesivir Shows Promise For Treating Coronavirus In NIH Study / Doctors who use Hydroxychloroquine say it’s the best hope for treatment of the virus globally / VERIFY: What is remdesivir? / VERIFY: What is remdesivir?
22. Dr. Fauci Says We’re Not Going Back To Normal Without A Vaccine Or Treatment / Fauci says he wouldn’t fly or eat out amid the coronavirus pandemic / Fauci: Lockdowns Could Last Until Next Winter / Bill Gates: “Things Won’t Get Back To Normal Until We Have Gotten A Vaccine Out To The Entire World” / Bill Gates says the world will need 7 billion vaccine doses to end COVID-19 pandemic
23. Fact-check: Does Anthony Fauci have millions invested in a coronavirus vaccine?
24. Melinda Gates Lays Out Her Biggest Concern for the Next Phase of the COVID-19 Pandemic / WHO, partners unveil massive COVID-19 vaccine, treatment effort
25. Bill Gates is helping fund new factories for 7 potential coronavirus vaccines, even though it will waste billions of dollars / Gates Foundation commits $1.6B to vaccine delivery, including $50M more for Covid-19 vaccine / Moderna gets further $472 million U.S. award for coronavirus vaccine development / Sanofi and GSK land $2.1 billion deal with U.S. for Covid-19 vaccine development and 100 million doses / U.S. taxpayers fund development of 6 COVID-19 vaccines / Covid-19 Vaccine Pricing Will Impact Big Pharma’s Reputation / Exclusive: Vaccine alliance eyes range of prices for COVID shots, says $40 would be maximum
26. The Science Behind Vaccine Research and Testing / Opinion: Here’s why the FDA may approve a Covid-19 vaccine before the November elections, according to Jefferies’ biotech-research team / How the Flu Shot Is Made
27. Guillain-Barré syndrome a result of the 1976 swine flu panic / Rush To Produce, Sell Vaccine Put Kids In Philippines At Risk / SARS vaccine linked to liver damage in ferret study
28. Why was the Lyme Vaccine LYMErix, Pulled from the Market?
29. The link between the first polio vaccine in 1934 and the first observed ME outbreak
30. Coronavirus: A new type of vaccine using RNA could help defeat COVID-19 / Five things you need to know about: mRNA vaccines / RNA vaccines: an introduction / As Covid-19 vaccine development pushes ahead, researchers probe safety / Why we might not get a coronavirus vaccine
31. NIH-Moderna Confidential Agreements / The National Institute of Health (NIH) Owns Half of Moderna Vaccine / 15 U.S. Code § 3710c – Distribution of royalties received by Federal agencies / The NIH Vaccine / Moderna Nabs $483 Million from BARDA to Support COVID-19 Vaccine Program / Gates Tries to Justify Side Effects of Fast-Tracked Vaccine / Warp Speed COVID-19 Vaccine Makes Big Pharma Crooks Rich / Researchers fast-track coronavirus vaccine by skipping key animal testing first / The Well-Known Hazards of Coronavirus Vaccines / CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations / Follow the Money! Fauci Holds 4 COVID-19 Related Patents / Heated Vaccine Debate – Kennedy Jr. vs Dershowitz
32. Lupus, arthritis patients fear potential hydroxychloroquine shortages after Trump’s statements / A Rheumatologist Explains Why a Hydroxychloroquine Shortage Is Terrifying to Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients / Mylan Ramps Up Production of Hydroxychloroquine as a Potential COVID-19 Treatment / Industry ups chloroquine production, donates millions of doses
33. One Step Closer To Understanding The Origin Of SARS-CoV-2 / COVID-19 and SARS viruses have almost identical protein: Researchers
34. Infectious disease expert slams study that panned hydroxychloroquine as COVID-19 treatment: ‘It’s a sham’ / BUSTED: Media Uses VA ‘Study’ To Launch Easily Debunked Attack On Hydroxychloroquine / VA secretary blasts phony hydroxychloroquine study widely cited by media / Coronavirus: Debunking The Hydroxychloroquine ‘Controversy / Drug touted as COVID treatment by Trump has no benefit, USC, Dorn VA research shows / Wilkie: VA Didn’t Perform Clinical Trial of Hydroxychloroquine
35. Retraction—Hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine with or without a macrolide for treatment of COVID-19: a multinational registry analysis / ‘Truly sorry’: Scientists pull panned Lancet study of Trump-touted drug / A Study Out of Thin Air / BREAKING: Surgisphere Corp was caught falsifying data for the Lancet study on hydroxychloroquine which caused WHO to halt trials for Covid-19
36. Lancet, NEJM Retract Surgisphere Studies on COVID-19 Patients / Retraction: Cardiovascular Disease, Drug Therapy, and Mortality in Covid-19. N Engl J Med. DOI: 10.1056/NEJMoa2007621. / Surgisphere Fallout Hits African Nonprofit’s COVID-19 Efforts / A mysterious company’s coronavirus papers in top medical journals may be unraveling
37. Trials for drug as virus treatment resume after study retracted / WHO Resumes Study of Hydroxychloroquine for Treating COVID-19 / Costa Rica will resume hydroxychloroquine treatment for COVID-19 patients
38. Coronavirus: world’s biggest trial of drug to treat Covid-19 begins in UK / Dexamethasone reduces death in hospitalised patients with severe respiratory complications of COVID-19 / Scientists hail dexamethasone as “major breakthrough” in treating COVID-19 / No clinical benefit from use of hydroxychloroquine in hospitalised patients with COVID-19 / Oxford Covid-19 trial of Trump-backed hydroxychloroquine is CONTINUING – despite WHO chiefs suspending a global study on the anti-malaria drug after results showed it may raise the risk of death
39. Two U.K. Hydroxychloroquine Studies Attract Criticism / UK Covid-19 trial ends hydroxychloroquine study because there’s no evidence the drug benefits patients / Yet another hydroxychloroquine study “debunking” drug’s benefits turns out to be fake science / “Solidarity” clinical trial for COVID-19 treatments / WHO and UK trials use potentially lethal hydroxychloroquine dose–according to WHO consultant / Review of Side Effects and Toxicity of Chloroquine / America’s Frontline Doctors References
40. Symptoms of Coronavirus / A Randomized Trial of Hydroxychloroquine as Postexposure Prophylaxis for Covid-19 / Hydroxychloroquine in Nonhospitalized Adults With Early COVID-19 – A Randomized Trial / Coronavirus Incubation Period / Tamiflu / Efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine as Prophylaxis for Covid-19 / HIV Post-Exposure Prophylaxis / REPORT: Study Used by Dr. Fauci to Condemn Hydroxychloroquine Use Was Debunked! – But New England Journal of Medicine Will Not Publish This Lifesaving Update! / Efficacy of hydroxychloroquine confirmed in study of University of Minnesota (Boulware) clinical trial data
41. Without any interventions like social distancing, one model predicts the coronavirus could have killed 40 million people this year / Report 9: Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPIs) to reduce COVID-19 mortality and healthcare demand / ‘Professor Lockdown’ Modeler Resigns in Disgrace / 2.2 Million American Deaths from Covid-19? / The Scientist Whose Doomsday Pandemic Model Predicted Armageddon Just Walked Back The Apocalyptic Predictions
42. Gov Cuomo refused to buy ventilators in 2015 despite knowing they’d be needed / It’s Not The Federal Government’s Fault New York Doesn’t Have More Ventilators, It’s Andrew Cuomo’s / Even in a Pandemic, Andrew Cuomo Is Not Your Friend / WATCH: Governor Cuomo’s Monday Coronavirus Briefing / China’s factories work 24/7 to build medical ventilators for Milan, New York amid spreading global Covid-19 pandemic / Trump Was Right, Cuomo Was Wrong About Ventilator Needs / Gov. Andrew Cuomo Admits Stockpile of Thousands of Unused Ventilators / Report: NY State Spent Millions on Unused Medical Equipment / Coronavirus: Amid New York’s unused hospital beds and ventilators, critics point to mass waste and mismanagement
43. Hospital Ship Comfort Ends NYC COVID-19 Mission After Treating 182 Patients / After nearly 7 weeks and 77 patients, USNS Mercy will leave Port of Los Angeles on Friday
44. Cuomo doubles down on ordering nursing homes to admit coronavirus patients / Andrew Cuomo Dismisses Killing Nursing Home Patients, Calls Scandal a “Shiny Object” for Republicans / Fact Checker Wasn’t Having Any of Andrew Cuomo Trying to Pass Blame to Trump over Deadly Nursing Home Policy / Andrew Cuomo’s Report On Nursing Home Deaths Marked By Clear Conflicts Of Interest / Gov. Cuomo’s Order Sent More Than 6,000 Coronavirus Patients Into Nursing Homes, Officials Say / Cuomo Official Grilled On Virus Nursing Home Deaths, Secrecy / Joyce Williams column: How many nursing home residents must die before Congress acts? / Opinion: How many nursing home residents must die before Congress acts? / Almost half of US COVID-19 deaths are linked to nursing homes / New York’s true nursing home death toll cloaked in secrecy
45. How to Track COVID-19 Nursing Home Cases and Deaths in Your State / John Hopkins Coronavirus Dashboard / South Dakota declines $400 boost to unemployment aid under Trump’s executive order because 80% of residents have ‘got their jobs back’ / State Employment And Unemployment —June 2020
46. Experience From Other Countries Show Lockdowns Don’t Work / Erdogan announces Turkish lockdown over religious holiday / Turkey declares temporary lockdown, focuses on protecting economy / Israelis Have Left the Coronavirus Lockdown Behind, and There Is No Going Back
47. Difference Between T Cells and B Cells (Key differences) / Difference Between T Cells and B Cells (BioDifferences) / Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns / Why some people who haven’t had Covid-19 might… / Cross-Reactivity of T Cells and Its Role in the Immune System / SARS-CoV-2-reactive T cells in healthy donors and patients with COVID-19
48. The Good News the Media and Our Health Experts™ Are Hiding About COVID-19 / Limited versus Early Use of Hydroxychloroquine / Early treatment with hydroxychloroquine: a country-based analysis / Why the Smear Campaign Against Hydroxychloroquine? / Exclusive: Organizer of hydroxychloroquine event that was scrubbed from social media smashes back at Big Tech
49 Dark Side of Medical Research: Widespread Bias and Omissions / Vimeo Bans Documentary Exposing “Big Pharma’s” Influence Within The World Health Organization / I’ve lost all trust in medical research – the financial muscle of Big Pharma has been busy distorting science during the pandemic / Health sector, Big Pharma spent big on lobbying for COVID-19 funding, analysis finds / Capitalism gone wrong: how big pharma created America’s opioid carnage / Big Pharma Prepares to Profit From the Coronavirus / As drug industry’s influence over research grows, so does the potential for bias / Medical journals and pharmaceutical companies: uneasy bedfellows / Doctor fired for sharing FACTS about HCQ: They threatened to fire my colleagues if I didn’t ‘go quietly’
50. Moroccan Scientist: Morocco’s Chloroquine Success Reveals European Failures / Association of American Physicians and Surgeons: 98% Of People Who Get COVID-19 Fully Recover! / India backs hydroxychloroquine for virus prevention / MN Governor Quietly Reverses Course on Hydroxychloroquine / Hydroxychloroquine: Turkey insists on using drug despite WHO concerns / The probabilities of clinical success using hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin +/-
zinc against the novel betacoronavirus, SARS-CoV-2
51. Australian Professor: Ivermectin ‘Amazingly Successful’ in Killing Coronavirus / Coronavirus Australia: Ivermectin, Anti-parasitic drug kills COVID-19 in lab
52. WHO Says Covid-19 Asymptomatic Transmission Is ‘Very Rare’ / Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths / Hospitals are paid more for Medicare patients confirmed or presumed to have coronavirus / Experts: US COVID-19 positivity rate high due to ‘too sensitive’ tests / Coronavirus tests too sensitive, Oxford University academic warns / Coronavirus: Tests ‘could be picking up dead virus’ / Covid tests could be picking up DEAD virus cells from weeks’ old infections and ‘false positives’ could be exaggerating scale of pandemic, claims study / To Interpret the SARS-CoV-2 Test, Consider the Cycle Threshold Value / What Is A Cycle Threshold (Ct) Value In qPCR? / What Is a Cq (Ct) Value? / How long does the coronavirus last inside the body? / Experts: US COVID-19 positivity rate high due to ‘too sensitive’ tests / Standard Covid-19 tests may not give actual scale of infection in patients / Dead virus fragments are causing COVID-19 reinfection false positives
53. Suicide deaths higher than COVID-19 deaths amid lockdown, CDC chief warns / COVID-19 Reinforces A Renewed Call to Make Suicide Prevention a National Priority / Calls to US helpline jump 891%, as White House is warned of mental health crisis / Support Needed as Alcohol and Drug Problems Rise During Pandemic / U.S. Sees Deadly Drug Overdose Spike During Pandemic / COVID-19 not slowing drug trafficking, overdose deaths / Covid test should track viral load too, says new ICMR study
Other Resources – Hydroxychloroquine Uses
1. Thousands of Doctors: Yes, Hydroxychloroquine Works Against Wuhan Coronavirus
2. Despite the Media Lies – Study Shows Hydroxychloroquine Can Provide a 50-70% Chance of Recovery from the China Coronavirus
3. Treatment with hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, and combination in patients hospitalized with COVID-19
4. Long Island doctor tries new twist on hydroxychloroquine for elderly COVID-19 patients
5. Anti-malaria drug helps speed up recovery of coronavirus patients: study
6. Experts Explain: The case for using hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) to treat Covid-19
7. Hydroxychloroquine helps coronavirus patients recover, new study shows
8. Who Gets Access To Hydroxychloroquine For Coronavirus?
9. Coronavirus News: Woman credits experimental drug hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19 recovery
10. This Coronavirus Patient Dodged A Bullet With Hydroxychloroquine. Is She A Harbinger Or Outlier?
11. Daniel Dae Kim: Anti-malarial drug ‘secret weapon’ in my coronavirus recovery
12. Health Experts Explain Hydroxychloroquine And How Uganda’s Covid-19 Recoveries Were Treated
13. ‘Battlefield Medicine’: NY, NJ Doctors and Patients See Anecdotal Evidence of Hydroxychloroquine Benefits in Fighting Coronavirus
14. Dr. Marc Siegel opens up about his father, 96, and his use of hydroxychloroquine
15. Hydroxychloroquine helps coronavirus patients recover, new study shows
16. Elderly O.C. couple recovers from coronavirus, swears by hydroxychloroquine
17. Hydroxychloroquine Saves Life: Detroit Dem Thanks Trump For The Drug He Touted For COVID-19 Recovery
18. Coronavirus patient says hydroxychloroquine saved his life
19. Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19: results of an open-label non-randomized clinical trial
20. Hydroxychloroquine Has about 90 Percent Chance of Helping COVID-19 Patients, States Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
21. Trump meets with recovered coronavirus patients, touts hydroxychloroquine
22. Hydroxychloroquine shows potential to treat COVID-19, a preprint claims
23. COVID-19: Hydroxychloroquine Effectiveness Data From France
24. Dr. Vladimir Zelinko has 699 CV19 Cures with HQ/Z-PAK/Zinc
25. As Media Trashes Chloroquine, Doctor Describes Miraculous Recovery for ‘Every Patient’ He’s Given It To
26. Thousands of Seriously Ill Coronavirus Patients Are Being Treated with Hydroxychloroquine in NY
27. Is Chloroquine Behind South Korea’s Super-Low Coronavirus Fatality Rate?
28. The Media Sabotage of Hydroxychloroquine Use for COVID-19: Doctors Worldwide Protest the Disaster
29. Why don’t liberals want doctors to make the call on hydroxychloroquine?
30. Zinc-hydroxychloroquine found effective in some COVID-19 patients: study
31. France Officially Sanctions Drug After 78 Of 80 Patients Recover From COVID-19 Within Five Days
32. ‘Teen Challenge’ Pastor Recovers From COVID-19 After Hydroxychloroquine
33. An Effective Treatment for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
34. Doctor Finds 100% Coronavirus Success Rate Using Hydroxychloroquine With Z-Paks (Videos)
35. Hydroxychloroquine Works Miracles on Texas Nursing Home
36. Dallas Physician Heals COVID Patients Successfully with non-FDA Approved Hydroxychloroquine After Hospitals Sent them Home with no Treatment
37. WATCH– Texas Doctor: Studies Claiming Hydroxychloroquine Does Not Work Are ‘Fake Science’
38. States Are Trying Chloroquine To Treat COVID-19. It Could Be A ‘Game Changer’
39. Florida Doctor Says CVS Pharmacy Refused COVID Patient’s Prescribed Hydroxychloroquine
40. Florida Doctors Cautiously Using Hydroxychloroquine to Fight Coronavirus
41. Central Florida Doctor Shares Experience Prescribing Lupus Drug to Treat Coronavirus Patients
42. ABC interviews LA Doc who claims every very ill COVID patient he’s prescribed hydroxychloroquine with zinc ‘symptom-free in 8-12 hrs’ (watch)
43. U.S. doctors group sues FDA for limiting access to drug touted by Trump for COVID-19
44. Hydroxychloroquine Succeeds While Government Hoards
45. Doctors can still prescribe HCQ to patients, says U.S. Health Secretary
46. South Florida Clinic Promotes Anti-Malarial Drug for Covid-19 Treatment
47. Stop using hydroxychloroquine to politicize physicians
48. Denver Doctor Prescribing Controversial Hydroxychloroquine To Patients Says Symptoms Reversed ‘In A Day Or Two’
49. Tucson-based doctors’ group sues feds over use of hydroxychloroquine
50. WSJ Op-Ed: Two Physicians Weigh in on Hydroxychloroquine, ‘We Don’t Have the Luxury of Time’
51. New Brunswick and Hydroxychloroquine Recoveries
52. Liberal Media Debunked Yet Again. Doctors Say Hydroxychloroquine Has ‘90% Chance’ Of Helping COVID Patients
53. Doctors insist this cheap, safe drug is “key to preventing huge loss of life” from Wuhan virus
54. The Success of Hydroxychloroquine
55. Doctors, Not Politicians, Ought To Decide Whether Off-Label Drug Use of Hydroxychloroquine Is Appropriate for COVID-19 Patients
56. French Doctor Didier Raoult Cites ‘Scientific Misconduct’ in Recent VA Study on Hydroxychloroquine; Two Major Flaws
57. BREAKING: Hydroxychloroquine lowers Covid-19 death rate, study finds
58. Countries that use Hydroxychloroquine may have 80% lower Covid death rates
59. A cure for COVID-19? Why the death rates is low in Germany?; Texas physician: No American has to die on COVID-19, there is a cure
60. India provides Hydroxychloroquine to over 50 countries
Other Resources – Vaccines:
1. Does the Flu Shot Increase COVID-19 Risk (YES!) and Other Interesting Questions
2. Flu Vaccine Increases Coronavirus Risk 36% Says Military Study
3. New Study: The Flu Vaccine Is “Significantly Associated” With An Increased Risk of Coronavirus
4. China’s CanSino pushes coronavirus vaccine into clinical testing as Moderna kicks off trial
5. Coronavirus Vaccine Race Pushes Up Pharma Giants’ Production
6. German company pushes to accelerate coronavirus vaccine trials
7. Pfizer and BioNTech start late-stage study of lead Covid-19 shot
8. French coronavirus drugmaker Sanofi pushes for COVID-19 vaccine approval
9. ICMR pushes for COVID-19 vaccine by August 15
10. McHenry pushes $1B reward for coronavirus vaccine
11. With coronavirus fading in UK, Oxford vaccine trial expands into hard-hit South Africa and Brazil
12. Merck pushes ahead on COVID-19 treatment, vaccines
13. Novavax Strikes Coronavirus Vaccine Manufacturing Deal, Pushes Back Release Of Phase 1 Data
14. Russia reportedly seeks to approve COVID-19 vaccine by mid-August
15. WHO envoy warns coronavirus vaccine may never be developed
16. COVID-19 Will Mutate — What That Means for a Vaccine
17. RFID Chip May Be Tied to the New Coronavirus Vaccine
18. Gates-Backed Coronavirus Vaccine Enters Human Testing
19. A coalition backed by Bill Gates is funding biotechs that are scrambling to develop vaccines for the deadly Wuhan coronavirus
20. Dr. Fauci: Wear goggles or eye shields to prevent spread of COVID-19; flu vaccine a must
21. Bill Gates says the world will need 7 billion vaccine doses to end COVID-19 pandemic
Other Resources – Covid-19 Immunity?
1. Swine flu gives its survivors supercharged immunity
2. Scientists uncover SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in recovered COVID-19 and SARS patients
3. Scientists Uncover Evidence That a Level of Pre-Existing COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2 Immunity Is Present in the General Population
4. Horowitz: New study shows 17 years of potential T cell immunity in SARS-infected patients
Other Resources – Covid-19 Complications
1. COVID-19 and flu, a perfect storm
2. Cuomo: NY Has Thousands of Ventilators in Storage But Needs Tens of Thousands More
3. Cuomo says New York will exhaust ventilator stockpile in six days
4. New York City Public Hospitals Were Unprepared for Major Crisis, Costing Lives During Covid Outbreak, Review Finds
5. New York has thrown away 20,000 hospital beds, complicating coronavirus fight
Other Resources – Conflicts of Interest
1. CDC Members Own More Than 50 Patents Connected to Vaccinations
2. New Docs: NIH Owns Half of Moderna Vaccine
3. Patents by Inventor Anthony S. Fauci
4. Follow the Money! Fauci Holds 4 COVID-19 Related Patents
5. Coronagate: the scandal to end all scandals
6. Hydroxychloroquine vs. Remdesivir, the Most Deadly Con in History
- What the CDC / FDA Hid in their Covid Vaccine Roll-out Plan…
- University of Kentucky – Vaccine Coercion
- CDC / FDA Knew Covid-Vaccine Side-Effects TWO Months Before Vaccinations Began
- Dr. Zelenko’s Covid-19 Protocol – Prophylaxis (Preventative) and Treatment
- Hundreds of Facts You Never Heard About Covid and the History of Big Pharma
- What the CDC / FDA Hid in their Covid Vaccine Roll-out Plan…
- University of Kentucky – Vaccine Coercion
- CDC / FDA Knew Covid-Vaccine Side-Effects TWO Months Before Vaccinations Began
- Dr. Zelenko’s Covid-19 Protocol – Prophylaxis (Preventative) and Treatment
- Hundreds of Facts You Never Heard About Covid and the History of Big Pharma